Applicants must meet and agree to the following scholarship qualifications:
1. Must attend the entire conference from December 8 through 13, 2014, plus the Orientation welcome Dinner on Monday, December 8, at 3:30 PM and 6:00 PM.
2. Attend the Hot Topics Mentor Sessions Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and stay for the entire time.
3. Write a “Hot Topic” report, which will be assigned to you during the conference (due January 5, 2015)
4. Must have completed NBCC’s Project LEAD Scientific Institute, have scientific knowledge of breast cancer through AACR scientific courses or oncology nurse specialization in a breast cancer patient program.
5. Belong to a breast cancer advocacy organization.
6. Only applicants who have not received this scholarship within the last 5 years are eligible.
7. Be at least 1 year out of primary breast cancer treatment.
8. Complete the application by September 1, 2014, at 10 PM Central Time.
Scholarships will be awarded in the following amounts to those who meet the qualifications:
- Texas resident: $1,200
- US resident: $1,700
- Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico: $2,200 US
- International: $2,700 US
PLEASE NOTE: All scholarships are taxable!