In town Events
- 2, at 7:45 am for 30 minutes. Sandi Stanford and Dale Eastman will be doing a short presentation at Blair Young Construction, 4358 Centergate, San Antonio 78217 (off of Perrin Bietel) for their employees who are going to donate a portion of their October paycheck to ABCF. Having more than two ABCF volunteers would be helpful. Email Dale Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can join us.
- 4, Health Fair at Lamson Institute, 5819 N W Loop 410, from 9:00am until 1:00pm. Contact Dale Eastman at email@example.com to volunteer.
- 2-4, Annual Conference for Community Engagement and Healthcare Improvement, presented by the UT Health Science Center
- 17, The 14th Annual Breast Cancer Update Conference, presented by Texas Oncology
- 17, Cancer Awareness Event is being held in Seguin, Texas at Central Park in downtown Seguin from 10:00am until 2:00pm. Dale Eastman will carpool volunteers to the event. Email Dale Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can attend.
- 20, Health and Wellness Fair at Highmark Vision Holding Company (HVHC), 175 East Houston Street, San Antonio 78205. There will be two shifts 11:30 am until 1:30 pm and 1:30 pm until 3:30 pm. Please email Dale Eastman if you can volunteer email@example.com.
- 26, Healthy Women Make Healthy Communities Outreach and breast cancer screening program being held at the Neighborhood Place from 9:00am until 1:00pm. Contact Dale Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Out of Town Events
- 9-10, Palliative Care in Oncology Symposium being held at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. For more information email: email@example.com
- 23-25, 2016 Living Beyond Breast Cancer Conference: Individual Treatments, Shared Experiences. Travel grants and fee waivers are available to help offset conference expenses for those who qualify and discounts are available for caregivers and friends. Philadelphia, PA.
- 16, Les Girls Cabaret and fundraiser for the National Breast Cancer Coalition will be held Sunday October 16 at the Avalon Hollywood, 1735 Vine Street, Hollywood, CA. Event starts at 6 pm for reservations call Corrinne Mann 323-314-7000
- 17-18, 12th Annual Breast Health Summit being held at Bayou City Event Center, 9401 Knight Road, Houston, Texas 77045. For more information go to www.bhctexas.org.
- 9, National Breast Cancer Coalition Gala, Essex House New York City begins at 6:30pm. For more information call 212-245-6570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 27-28, The 2017 Cancer Survivorship Symposium will be held at the Manchester Grand Hotel in San Diego, California. Registration will begin in August at survivorsym.org and Patient Advocates and Survivors are encouraged to attend
- 23-25, ASCO sponsored Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium being held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando register at immunosym.org in late August.
- 22-23, Avon Walk in Houston Texas. ABCF will have a team and needs walkers and crew to sign up. Walkers need to raise $1800 and crew does not have to raise funds. Contact Dale Eastman at 210-492-2554 for information or email@example.com.
- Diva Calendar
DIVA provides exercise, nutrition and artful healing programs for breast cancer patients and survivors.