In town Events
- 24, Wings is sponsoring A Fiesta River Parade Party of fun, food, and camaraderie beginning at 6 pm at the Hard Rock Café (111 Crockett). Tickets are $100 and include a Fiesta Buffet, 2 drink tickets and a special Fiesta Medal designed by a Wing's patient. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets.
- 13, Black Nurses Rock San Antonio Meet and Greet. The event will be held at the Continental Café address- 6390 Fairdale Dr., San Antonio, TX 78245. Guest Speaker will be Dr. Romeatrius Moss, CEO & Founder of the National Organization Black Nurses Rock. Click Here to Register, tickets are $35.00.
- 16, S.L.E.W. Wellness Center’s 3rd Annual Celebration Luncheon from 11:30 am until 1:00pm at Eilan Hotel and Spa, 18603 La Cantera Terrace. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Ian Thompson, Jr. Honored Guest Speaker: Janie Barrera. For more information contact email@example.com
- 11, Save the date University of Texas San Antonio Health Fair at Witte Museum from 8:00 am until 11:30 am
Out of Town EventsApril 2017
- 22-23, Avon Walk in Houston Texas. ABCF will have a team and needs walkers and crew to sign up. Walkers need to raise $1800 and crew does not have to raise funds. Contact Dale Eastman at 210-492-2554 for information or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20-23, National Breast Cancer Coalition Advocate Leadership Summit and Lobby Day will be held in Washington, DC Save the Date.
- 2-6, ASCO General Meeting will be held at the MCormick Place in Chicago Illinois. Patient Advocate Scholarships are available. For more information contact email@example.com
- 9-14, The 2017 Project Lead Institute, a training course for breast cancer activists to influence research, advance public policy and drive the adoption of quality standards in health care.For more information go to www.breastcancerdealine2020.org
- Diva Calendar DIVA provides free exercise, nutrition and artful healing programs for breast cancer patients and survivors.
- Cancer.Net Online Course on Precision Medicine
- Chapter 1 Overview of Precision Medicine in Oncology
- Chapter 2 Role of Precision Medicine
- Chapter 3 Clinical Trial Designs for Precision Medicine
- Chapter 4 Targeted Therapies
- Chapter 5 Molecular Diagnostics