In town Events
- 26, Health Fair at Bexar Appraisal District, 411 North Frio, San Antonio, TX 78207 from 9:00 am until 11:00 am. Contact Dale Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
- 30, Health Fair at Mission San Jose Parish Center, 701 East Pyron Avenue from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm. Contact Dale Eastman at email@example.com to volunteer.
- 8, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure San Antonio.
Out of Town EventsJanuary 2017
- 27-28, The 2017 Cancer Survivorship Symposium will be held at the Manchester Grand Hotel in San Diego, California. Registration will begin in August at survivorsym.org and Patient Advocates and Survivors are encouraged to attend
- 23-25, ASCO sponsored Clinical Immuno-Oncology Symposium being held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando register at immunosym.org in late August.
- 22-23, Avon Walk in Houston Texas. ABCF will have a team and needs walkers and crew to sign up. Walkers need to raise $1800 and crew does not have to raise funds. Contact Dale Eastman at 210-492-2554 for information or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20-23, National Breast Cancer Coalition Advocate Leadership Summit and Lobby Day will be held in Washington, DC Save the Date.
- 2-6, ASCO General Meeting will be held at the MCormick Place in Chicago Illinois. Patient Advocate Scholarships are available. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Diva Calendar DIVA provides exercise, nutrition and artful healing programs for breast cancer patients and survivors.