In Town Events & Conference Calls
- 16, S.L.E.W. Wellness Center’s 3rd Annual Celebration Luncheon from 11:30 am until 1:00pm at Eilan Hotel and Spa, 18603 La Cantera Terrace. Keynote Speaker: Dr. Ian Thompson, Jr. Honored Guest Speaker: Janie Barrera. For more information contact email@example.com
- 22, Current Perspectives on Early State Breast Cancer Conference Call from 12:30pm to 1:30pm. Register at www.cancercare.org/connect.
- 29, What are Generic Drugs? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatment Conference Call. Register at www.cancercare.org/connect.
- 27, Mission San Jose WINGS Survivor Health Fair from 9:00am until 12:00 noon at the Mission San Jose, 701 East Pyron. Contact Dale Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-492-2554 if you can volunteer.
- 11, Save the date University of Texas San Antonio Health Fair at Witte Museum from 8:00 am until 11:30 am
Out of Town EventsJune 2017
- 2-6, ASCO General Meeting will be held at the MCormick Place in Chicago Illinois. Patient Advocate Scholarships are available. For more information contact email@example.com
- 9-14, The 2017 Project Lead Institute, a training course for breast cancer activists to influence research, advance public policy and drive the adoption of quality standards in health care.For more information go to www.breastcancerdealine2020.org
- 25-28- AACR Conference on The Science of Cancer Health Disparities in Racial/Ethnic Minorities and the Medically Underserved, Sheraton Hotel, Atlanta, GA.
- Diva Calendar DIVA provides free exercise, nutrition and artful healing programs for breast cancer patients and survivors.
- Cancer.Net Online Course on Precision Medicine
- Chapter 1 Overview of Precision Medicine in Oncology
- Chapter 2 Role of Precision Medicine
- Chapter 3 Clinical Trial Designs for Precision Medicine
- Chapter 4 Targeted Therapies
- Chapter 5 Molecular Diagnostics