You can make a one-time donation or a monthly donation in an amount of your choice. You can also be a part of our annual breast cancer gala as a sponsor or you can donate to our silent auction.
Any donation is greatly appreciated in our fight to end breast cancer.
- To make a one-time donation Click Here
- To make a monthly donation Click Here
- To be a part of the Big Give SA on May 3rd Click Here
Funds raised will be applied to:
- Patient Assistance Program, which funds uninsured and underinsured women who cannot pay for mammograms, diagnostic procedures or other necessary assistance during their treatment. ABCF helps those with no other options available to them and networks with other organizations that offer assistance.
- Outreach screening and educational programs for the uninsured and underinsured.
- Educational materials provided at free community seminars.
- Newsletter providing updates to the community and healthcare professionals on breast cancer research, advances in diagnosis and treatment, breast health and breast cancer legislation.
- Support for Breast Cancer Helpline maintained by trained volunteers who are breast cancer survivors.
- Training for breast cancer advocates and volunteers.
- Research through the National Breast Cancer Coalition in two major areas: how to prevent the development of breast cancer and prevention of metastasis in order to save lives
Many women in our community find themselves in the hopeless situation of needing a screening or diagnostic mammogram yet not qualifying for any of the charitable services available in Bexar County.
Our organization is there to help these women.
— Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation