ABCF educates breast cancer advocates, the general public and healthcare professionals through the following programs:
- Patient Advocate Program at the international San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS) held annually in early December. The program, founded and facilitated by ABCF, provides scholarships, educational classes and evening Hot Topics Mentor Sessions for patient advocates from the United States and around the world.
- SABCS Update Forum for the San Antonio and surrounding community to explain the latest breast cancer research and advances in diagnosis and treatment. February 11, 2017
- Conquering Breast Cancer Together: Updates from the ASCO Meeting. ABCF in collaboration with the Cancer Therapy and Research Center at the UT Health Science Center.
- Free open-door community breast cancer and breast health educational programs.
- Quarterly newsletter–AWARE (Advocacy, Wellness, Assistance, Research, and Education)– providing updates on the latest research, legislation, and information pertaining to breast cancer and breast health.
- This website as a source of information, resources and support for the general public, survivors, caregivers, advocates and healthcare professionals.