Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation, along with other agencies in the community, collaborate to bring outreach programs to the community: educational seminars, health fairs and free health screenings for the uninsured and underinsured.
ABCF sponsors educational programs to bring the public up to date on:
- The latest clinical trials in San Antonio
- The latest breast cancer treatment options
- Early detection and nutritional information
- Psychosocial and legislative issues
- Other related cancer issues
See the Events Calendar for upcoming outreach programs.