To end breast cancer by assisting patients, informing health professionals and policymakers, and expanding knowledge through education and community outreach.
A world free of breast cancer.
Strategies to Advance Our Mission and Achieve Our VisionABCF advances its mission and strives to achieve its vision in the following ways:
- By providing information and lending support to women and men diagnosed with breast cancer and to their families and friends.
- By raising public awareness about breast cancer through education of the community and breast cancer advocates.
- By expanding the network of individuals and advocates committed to facilitating advances in early detection, treatment and prevention of disease recurrence and ultimately to finding a means of preventing breast cancer altogether.
- By advocating at state and federal levels for legislation to support our mission and vision.
- By promoting access to quality, affordable health care.